TCWRC Contractors Pomona is the most respected and most reliable house foundation repair and earthquake retrofit company in Pomona. We have more than 23 years of house bolting experience and we have made several houses safer throughout our working period. We can support better awareness and education for the issues surrounding further earthquake preparedness in California. We understand that serious damage to your home foundation or to your commercial properties can develop instantly after building a new home.
Every year, cracked and buckled foundation walls, sinking foundations and cracked uneven floors affect millions of home owners. If you are experiencing any of the following problems, call Contractors Pomona immediately for fast retrofit and house bolting services.
- Excess water in the foundations and basement walls
- Excess water around plants
- Excess water from driveway that enters garage
- Condensation on air conditioning ductwork or equipment
- Condensation on insulation and water pipes
- Mold or moisture damage in the crawl space
- Musty odors in the living area
- Standing water in your lawn or vegetation areas
- Flood basement or crawl space area
- Basement or crawl space that consists of mold and mildew
- Buckled hardwood floors
- High humidity in the living area
We offer different solutions by using different drainage components like round grates drain, atrium grates drain, catch basin drain, pop-up drains, etc. We can maintain proper drainage at the perimeter of your foundation that prevents many ways of foundation damages. You can trust us and we will guarantee that your home foundation will be saved from unwanted natural disasters.
Call us at: (909) 461-2047